Monday, March 21, 2011

stephanie Seymour Son | stephanie seymour kissing | Pcitures stephanie seymour beach | peter brant

Stephanie Seymour Son 1
stephanie Seymour Son | stephanie seymour kissing | Pcitures stephanie seymour beach | peter brant Pics stephenie meyer peter seymour

Stephanie Seymour Son 2stephanie Seymour Son | stephanie seymour kissing | Pcitures stephanie seymour beach | peter brant Pics stephenie meyer peter seymour

Stephanie Seymour Son 3

stephanie Seymour Son | stephanie seymour kissing | Pcitures stephanie seymour beach | peter brant Pics stephenie meyer peter seymour


Peter Brant Stephanie Seymour’s Son on Those Weird Beach Photos


Stephanie Seymour Son 1stephanie Seymour Son | stephanie seymour kissing | Pcitures stephanie seymour beach | peter brant Pics stephenie meyer peter seymour

stephanie Seymour Son | stephanie seymour kissing | Pcitures stephanie seymour beach | peter brant Pics stephenie meyer peter seymour

Peter Brant II (A.K.A. Stephanie Seymour‘s son) has apparently spoken out about those bizarre beach photos we postedw last week, showing the mother and son duo frolicking about on the beach in a “very close” way.

According to his Facebook Fan page, “Peter Brant II is a Designer, Art Collector, Socialite, and Model, and the eldest son of Supermodel Stephanie Seymour and Newsprint Billionare Peter Brant I.”

He’s currently a high school senior and hopes to attend college in Manhattan next year.

Recently, he addressed “this whole Beach kiss scandal” as a “malicious attack.” He knew photographers were around and says he doesn’t care:

I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and i are very close as she is with all her children. she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same.


that day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there. We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay. At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality).



No comments:

Post a Comment