10 cups milk
50 gm butter
3/4 cup condensed milk
4 tblsp sugar
4 green cardamom seeds
4 drops of kewra essence
A pinch of green cardamom powder
A pinch of pistachio powder
Almonds, pistachio and saffron for garnishing
- Bring the milk to boil in a deep heavy pan.
- Add sugar and cardamom seeds and leave to simmer over a low heat for 2 hours until the milk is reduced to one quarter but keep on continuous stirring.
- Remove from the heat and add the kewra esscence.
- Pour it into serving glass
- Sprinkle cardamom and pistachio powders over
- Let it cool about 2 hours
- Garnish almonds, pistachio and saffron before serving.