Sunday, March 20, 2011

Asymmetrical lengths.

Army green LF parka cape coat, White F21 lace shirt, Navy thrifted belt, Navy Sway asymmetrical skirt & chelsea boot high heels, Crossroads rings.

Hi Lovelies!!  Soo this weekend was very eventful -- shopping-wise!  Yesterday I visited the LF Store at Union St., SF.  And woww the last weekend of their sale was extra special because they had new reduced price-points!  I came out with 2 jackets, 2 cardigans, and 1 pair of the comfiest jeans I've ever owned.  I'm so excited to share with you my new beauties added to my closet :).  Their sale was so great, the jackets were only $32, cardigans $28, and jeans $28!!  Sorry for all the exclamation points, I'm just very happy and satisfied with what I bought from there, everything was definitely my kind of style :).  I know this is late, but I hope you all were able to go to their store! :)
Soo what I'm wearing here is one of my LF purchases -- an army green parka cape coat (loove it!).  I'm also wearing my two new purchases from Sway, an asymmetrical length skirt (been trying to find the perfect one for so long, finally did!), and chelsea boot high heels.
----
Soo another eventful thing happened yesterday!  I got to meet up with the beautiful Jamie of Blogredhead!  We went shopping in Berkeley despite the stormy weather, I took her to Buffalo Exchange, UO, and AA, since we went out pretty late and those were the only stores open haha.  We enjoyed yogurtland too. [pictures soon-to-come of our outing :)].  She's so sweet in-person, it's crazy how when you've been reading someone's blog and finally get to meet them in-person..it's like you instantly click!  If you ever get the chance to meet up with your readers or fellow bloggers, definitely do-so! :)  It's refreshing to meet bloggers "offline" haha, as I really hope to meet each of you one day..that is really on top of my big list of "to-do's" :).

I hope you lovelies had an amazing weekend!  And it's not raining or stormy where you are.  Wow and again I just want to say thank you so much for all your support and love on my blog.  Inspirafashion has almost 600 followers!  I'm meeting up with some of my best girlfriends next week, gonna do some shopping -- will be keeping an eye out for the perfect giveaway item for you beautifuls!! :) Until then, hope your week will be off to a great start!

PS. Would loove if you could click the heart on the look I recently submitted (http://t.co/CQgkgiE) to Shoeternity.com, an online fashion community for personal style by Bakers!  Also, be sure to register for an account there too (in order to click the heart & help me win free Bakers shoes), which you can win as well by submitting your own look! :)
<3, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment